I’m not sure about you, but I sometimes come home after a long day at school or work, but still feel like getting my adrenaline on.
Here are a few ways to get your adrenaline on… but please, don’t try this at home.
1. Bathtub surfing: Because it just makes sense – right?!
2. Bed flipping: There’s a reason why mom wouldn’t let me jump on the bed… BTW, is there a growing trend of TV’s falling on people’s heads while exercising!? Check out the #4 laughable reason to exercise in our earlier post to see what we mean
3. Wall flip: An MBA has taught me the basics of team work… and sometimes it looks a little bit like this (“Trust me, bro…”)
Hopefully you are feeling a little inspired on what NOT to do today. Just remember, don’t run in front of cars or you will get tired!
This YoPro Bro has found a way to balance dual graduate degree programs at BU with a healthy, active lifestyle!
Why choose between business and healthy activities?
Instead, do both at the same time!
If you have photos of balancing it all, email them to email@example.com or tweet them @yoprobros and you might see yourself appear on a post! And if you want more photos of this or other YoPro Bros balancing professional and healthy activities, comment on this blog, tweet @yoprobros, like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BusyGuysBalancedLives) and message us, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thinking of NOT hitting the gym today?
Here are 5 reasons why you should get some exercise done TODAY. Just go for it!
1. Because you’ll be a little more athletic than this guy…
2. Because you never know when you’ll see someone doing this at the gym…
3. You’ll be so strong, redecorating your apartment will be a breeze
4. There are no cats at the gym…
5. Ok… maybe it would be cool if there were cats at the gym
Thanks for reading… don’t be shy and tell us what you think!